The word CE, from the French "Communate Europpene" ", is the European community. The European Community later evolved into the European Union (EU).CE on behalf of the European unity (CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE). In fact, CE still need to the national languages of" European "this phrase, with the original English phrase EUROPEAN COMMUNITY abbreviation for EC COMMUNATE EUROPEIA, after the European community is in French, Italian COMUNITA EUROPEA COMUNIDADE EUROPEIA, Portuguese and Spanish, COMUNIDADE EUROPE, EC CE. for the course, it may take CE as CONFORMITY WITH EUROPEAN (DEMAND) (with Europe (requirements)).
The "CE" logo is a kind of safety certification, manufacturers as open and enter the European market. Those labeled "CE" logo products can be in the EU domestic sales, each member state's request, thus realizing the goods in the EU member states within the scope of the free circulation.
In the EU market, CE mark is a compulsory certification mark, whether the EU enterprises produced products, or products produced by others, to the free circulation in the EU market, we must add "CE" mark, to indicate that the products comply with the EU standard coordination and technical requirements of the new standard < > instruction method. This is the law for products made a mandatory requirement.
Is the CE logo: CE acronym for symbol sign affixed CE products comply with the European Directive concerning essential requirements (Essential Requirements), and to confirm that the product has passed the declaration of conformity the corresponding conformity assessment procedures and / or manufacturer, to truly become the product is allowed to enter the European market passport. Relevant instructions affixed CE mark of industrial products, no CE logo, may not be listed for sale, has been affixed CE mark to market products that do not meet the safety requirements, should be ordered to withdraw from the market, continue to violate the provisions of instructions on the CE logo, will be restricted or banned from entering the EU market or forced to withdraw from the market.
The necessity to apply for CE certification
CE certification provides a unified technical specification products for all countries to trade in the European market, simplify trade procedures. The product of any country to enter the European Union, the European Free Trade Area, the need for CE certification, in the product affixed CE mark. CE certification is therefore products into the EU and EFTA countries, market access card.
CE certification means that the product has reached the safety requirements of the EU directive; is a commitment to enterprise customers, increase consumer confidence in the product; a sign CE products will reduce the risk of sales in the European market. These risks include:
1, the risk of being detained by customs and investigation;
2, investigate the market risk oversight bodies;
3, is the purpose of peer competition charges for risk.
CE certification process
1. the manufacturer related laboratory (hereinafter referred to as the laboratory) put forward a preliminary application for oral or written.
2. fill in the CE-marking application form, application form, product manual and technical documents be sent to the laboratory (when necessary requirements for applicant company to provide a prototype). Applicants fill in the CE-marking application form, application form, product manual and technical documents be sent to the laboratory (when necessary requirements for applicant company to provide a prototype).
3. laboratory confirmed inspection standard and inspection items and quotation.
4. the applicant confirmed quotation and samples and relevant technical documents sent to the laboratory.
5. laboratory fees issued notice to the applicant, the applicant according to the notice of charges required to pay the certification fees.
6. laboratory product testing and review of technical documents.Including
7. technical documents review:
The a file is perfect.
The B file is by the EC official languages (English, German or French) writing.
8. if the technical documentation is not perfect or not the provisions of the use of language, the laboratory will notify the applicant.
9. if the test failed, the laboratory will promptly notify the applicant, the applicant is allowed for a modified product. So, until the test. The applicant should change the original application in the technical data, in order to reflect the actual situation after the change.
The 10. page article 8,9 involved the rectification costs, the laboratory will be issued a supplemental charge notification to the applicant.
11. the applicant under the supplementary notice of charges required to pay rectification costs.
12. laboratories provide product test reports or technical documents to the applicant (TCF), and CE (COC), and the certificates of conformity with the CE mark.
13. the applicant signed CE guarantee of self declaration, and the product is attached with CE label.